Mr. Ousama Fansa
Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Fansa has been Roots Group Arabia’s CEO and serves on the Board of Directors since 2004.
Mr. Fansa joined RGA in 1986 straight out of engineering school and never left. It is on large construction sites across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, first as a site engineer then as project manager that he developed a real sense of what it is like to lead.
Mr. Samir Al Shubaily
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Al-Shubaily’s experience has been instrumental for the integration of the Group’s complementary activities.
Mr. Al-Shubaily has accrued over 30 years working in the construction and automotive sectors in KSA. Since joining the Group in 2010, his most significant contribution has been strengthening service delivery within the Saudi market. Company wide, his focal interest and main contribution is in the Distribution and Trade Division.
Mr. Nabeih Al Jihani
Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Al Jehani oversees the Group’s financial activities.
Mr. Al-Jehani has over 25 years of financial and leadership experience in the fields of accounting and corporate financial structuring. Having gained his experience working in diverse environments, holding several positions and taking on a wide range of responsibilities, he has been most effective in the areas of corporate governance and strategic organizational planning.
Mr. Ayman Al Adham
Chief Mergers and Acquisitions
In his current function Mr. Al Adham oversees the Group’s M&A activities focusing on strategic finance options and core business development.
Coming from the big four audit firms, Mr. Al-Adham joined in 2004 as Group Chief Financial Officer. Investing his vast experience, he assumed several roles including legal, corporate governance and compliance counseling. Following his contribution in the Group’s 2010 restructuring, he was appointed Chief M&A Officer. Mr. Al Adham is also the appointed Corporate Secretary since 2004.
Mr. Mohammed Al Ghamdi
Director of Human Resources
Mr. Al-Ghamdi leads HR functions of RGA’s 9,700 workforce in 30 subsidiaries worldwide.
Mr. Al-Ghamdi joined RGA in 2010 bringing over 25 years of experience in HR management. He works on driving implementation of HR policies and procedures, employee relations, Saudization, and other employee-related functions across the Group.
Mr. Fadi Chehab
Director of Business Development and Managing Director for Levant and Central Africa
Mr. Chehab has led recent expansion into Nigeria and Tanzania underlining the Group’s strategy to grow its global distribution arm.
Mr. Chehab joined the Group in 1996 and had been an active member of the Distribution Division. In 2013 he was part of the team who managed the successful acquisition of Ideal Standard and currently sits on its Executive Board of Directors. Previously, Mr. Chehab oversaw acquisition of SOMECO Lebanon and the establishment of Roots Jordan. In his role Mr. Chehab negotiates and maintains strategic alliances with the Group’s International partners including Atlas Copco and Case
Group structure and subsidiaries
Roots Group Arabia
|Design & Build||Manufacturing||Distribution|
Roots Group Arabia
Design & Build
- Mimar International Company for Development KSA
- Mimar Projects for General Contracting UAE
- Saudi United Waterproofing KSA
- Mimar Projects for General Contracting Qatar
- Areen Design Services & its subsidiaries UK
- Top Factory for Furniture and Wood works Co. KSA
- Metal Artwork Saudi Co. KSA
- Saudi Allied Metal Industries Co. KSA
- HAWK Power Generation Co. KSA
- Ideal Standard MENA Gibraltar
- Mimar offshore SAL. Lebanon
- Mimar Syria for Trading and Constracting
- Mimar Trading SAL Lebanon
- Roots Egypt for Equipment
- Unimar Egypt
- Someco International Offshore SAL Lebanon
- Someco International SAL Lebanon
- Arabian Roots for Manufacturing and Trading Jordan
- Roots Equipment and Material Ltd. Nigeria
- Roots Group Tanzania Ltd.
- Roots Group Pacific Sdn Bhd Malaysia
- Roots Group Pacific Limited Hong Kong
- Mimar for Construction Tools and Trading KSA
- Unimar Construction Equipment Co UAE
- Unimar Trading Company UAE
- Gulf Depot for construction Equipment KSA
- Gulf depot Lebanon
- Gulf Depot Syria
- Gulf Depot Egypt